RENOVATED HOME + 3 BEDROOMS + STUDY + 1.5 BATHROOMS + SOLAR + 6mx6m POWERED SHED
4 Chauncy Crescent DOUGLAS, QLD 4814
This home is a ‘must inspect’ and has been newly renovated. Located within walking distance to James Cook University, the Townsville Hospital and only 200m to Douglas Park, with access to shaded walking and cycling paths along the river. Close proximity to Stockland Shopping Centre, Lavarack Barracks and plenty of other amenities, as well as direct access to the Ring Road and only 15 minutes to Townsville City and the Riverway Precinct. This home is in an ideal location in one of Townsville’s most popular and stable suburbs.
The back yard is a blank canvas with room for a pool or a complete backyard blitz to create your very own haven, entertainment area or kids ultimate play area.
About the home:
– 3 bedroom + additional office space
– 5 kw solar system
– internal stairs
– 2 large living areas
– split system air-conditioning throughout house (upstairs and downstairs)
– functional kitchen with new oven
– renovated bathroom upstairs and second toilet downstairs
– huge back yard with 6ft fencing
– new flooring and fresh paint
– 6x6m powered shed with remote access on one side and concrete driveway through to shed
– land size: 600m2
Whether you’re a growing family, running a business from home, a tradie with lots of tools, or working nearby, this is a home in an ideal location for your lifestyle!