Grand Old Lady with Modern Influences
14 Stagpole Street, WEST END QLD 4810
A must see for Queenslander Lovers….This circa 1910 home is filled with charm and character oozing style and a relaxed lifestyle with an amazing outdoor living space. Close to the City and Castle Hill, this home is perfect for alfresco dining on the purpose built elevated entertaining area overlooking the inground pool and resort style pool house offering tranquility, seclusion and privacy. This impressive home features traditional stained glass casement windows throwing stunning colours throughout the home, high ceilings, stunning formal archway, tongue and groove walls and beautiful polished timber flooring throughout.
Inside the home:
– 3 bedrooms (main with ensuite) + a study or 4th bedroom;
– large modern main bathroom with storage;
– there are numerous living areas including the large formal entry/sitting room which flows through to the formal lounge and dining which is separated by a stunning archway. Through to the rear of the home is the kitchen overlooking the casual dining area and lounge;
– extra large laundry with direct access to the rear of the home;
– airconditioning throughout + fans;
Outside the home:
– resort style pool/recreation room opening through double doors to an undercover area for great entertaining overlooking the concrete inground pool;
– the property has beautiful manicured lawns and gardens and particular attention has been given to the drainage easement that is now a stunning feature to the grounds;
– fully fenced;
– storage room under house;
– land size: large 1012sqm allotment.
** This property was not affected by the 2019 Townsville floods.