SPECTACULAR VIEWS - EXCEPTIONAL LIFESTYLE
10/1 Little Street, BELGIAN GARDENS QLD 4810
This Perry McDonald Eclipse development – a small, exclusive complex of twelve quality built apartments, exudes excellence both from the exterior faade and the stunning entry area.
Apartment 10 is located on the top penthouse floor with sweeping views from the moment you open the door.
The chef’s kitchen, with stunning panoramic views, features granite benchtops, Miele stainless steel appliances, steam oven, microwave, gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, pull-out pantry and soft close draws and overlooks the living and dining.
The beautifully tiled open plan living and dining area, with ducted air conditioning and 2.7m high ceilings, extends to the large balcony for cool sea breezes and wonderful sunsets. Here, the unique semi-circular design of the complex cleverly takes full advantage of the views while offering complete privacy from your neighbours. This is an amazing, ever-changing view and will delight the senses from sweeping ocean & Magnetic Island views all the way round to the wonderful Pinnacles.
The wonderful views continue through to the master suite which features split system A/C, a walk-in wardrobe and stylish ensuite. Bedroom two has a door to the balcony and stunning views, split system A/C and built-in wardrobes. The family bathroom is tiled floor to ceiling, with a bath and quality fit-out. The adjacent laundry has Miele washer and dryer and large built-in cupboards.
A front bedroom next to the entry is perfect for the office space with built-ins and a split system.
Conveniently, Jacobs Ladder can be directly accessed through a door in the carpark and, while the morning run may be up the hill, your afternoons can be spent strolling along the walkways of Jezzine Barracks to the ever-increasing dining options or The Strand.
This apartment can be holiday or corporate let while you decide on your downsizing timeframe.
Currently vacant possession.
The Unit features a complete fit-out for corporate letting, holiday letting or permanent rental. The owner is happy to sell fully furnished (down to the cutlery) or can be excluded.
Penthouse unit 142 sq m
• Stunning views, cooling breezes
• Spectacular kitchen granite Miele appliances views
• Large entertaining balcony – complete privacy
• Three bedrooms master with walk-in robe, ensuite
• Two bathrooms one ensuite
• Fully air conditioned laundry with Miele appliances
• Ducted vacuum system Ness security system
• Two-car secure parking and adjacent lockup store area
• Exclusive block of 12 units
• Perry McDonald build – fantastic design
• Full elevator access to front door
• Pool and BBQ area
• Located at the base of Castle Hill
• Door access to Jacobs Ladder
• Walk to Rowes Bay and Jezzine Barracks
• Close to local shops, Belgian Gardens Primary school