MUST SELL THIS WEEKEND! ALWAYS WANTED TO LIVE IN ANNANDALE? NOW IS YOUR CHANCE FOR UNDER $430,000!
9 Mona Vale Place, ANNANDALE QLD 4814
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to live in the sought after suburb of Annandale! First home buyers, families or investors …. here is your chance to own a 4 bedroom home for under $430,000 in Annandale!
Centrally located in the sort after suburb of Annandale, this home offers access to all areas! Watch the children play in the backyard either from the kitchen or the dining room. This fully airconditioned home is located close to all amenities and in walking distance to many!
Sit outside under the pergola and enjoy a coffee in the beautiful Townsville weather.
Close to a multitude of schools in the suburb, makes life easier where children can walk or ride to school. Spend your Saturdays watching your children play at the local Murray Sporting fields literally just around the corner, then on a Sunday head off to the Precinct for a leisurely brunch or lunch at one of the many venues which is less than a 5 minute drive.
The Annandale Shopping Centre is just down the road and Lavarack Army Barracks, Hospital & University are all accessible quickly and easily as is the Ring Road.
Inside the home:
• Fully airconditioned and security screens throughout;
• 4 bedrooms: the main bedroom enjoys an ensuite and 3 bedrooms have built ins;
• Separate lounge and dining room;
• The kitchen is centrally located and services both the lounge and dining with easy access to the outdoor entertaining area making entertaining a breeze. The kitchen includes a wall oven and dishwasher;
• Family bathroom has a shower over the bathtub with a separate toilet;
• The Laundry is larger than most with plenty of storage and access to the side of the home;
Outside the home:
• Single lock up garage with drive through access to the backyard through a rear roller door;
• Fully fenced with double gate side access;
• Backyard is large enough for a pool or shed;
• Land area: 605m2;
This property is priced to sell in the heart of Annandale and won’t last long …