STUNNING VIEWS DAY & NIGHT - SUB-PENTHOUSE TOP FLOOR
86/1 Stanton Terrace, TOWNSVILLE CITY QLD 4810
Located on the top floor, this three-bedroom apartment enjoys expansive views – water by day and city lights by night.
The sloping, Cathedral ceiling gives a feeling of spaciousness in this charming unit which opens to the balcony that has privacy from other units.
Recently upgraded, the apartment features stunning, bamboo flooring.
The well-designed kitchen features a pantry, granite benchtops, ample storage, and a stunning view. The open plan living flows seamlessly out to the balcony with constant cooling breezes, and all cooled by ducted air conditioning.
By day, the views are spectacular to Magnetic Island and Cape Cleveland. By night, the lights provide a constantly changing backdrop, including the new Stadium.
There are three, large, carpeted bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes with the master featuring an ensuite and walk-in. Again, you’ll enjoy spectacular views from this bedroom and a private door to the balcony.
The second bedroom has access to the large family bathroom. All bedrooms feature large built-ins and ducted air-conditioning. Bed three is at the entry making all bedrooms private.
The internal laundry is neatly tucked away behind double doors next to the family bathroom.
The entrance via Stanton Terrace takes you to the two, secure, covered car parks and a large storage area. Visitor parking is located at the entry and a charming landscaped entry awaits your visitors.
Location is everything, and this apartment is a short walk to the cafes and restaurants of the CBD, Palmer Street and The Strand. The very popular walking tracks of Castle Hill can be accessed directly via Stanton Terrace. With the City’s focus on developing the CBD and the new Stadium, exciting developments are happening – this is your opportunity to secure your slice of an enviable lifestyle.
– Top floor apartment – sub-penthouse
– High cathedral ceilings
– Stunning views both day & night
– 126 sq m of spacious living
– Bamboo flooring to living
– Owner-occupied, vacant possession
– Excellent condition throughout
– Three bedrooms, carpeted, built-ins
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in
– Balcony access from the master bedroom
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Granite benchtops in the kitchen
– Pantry, storage and views
– Internal laundry, family bathroom
– Large balcony – views in both directions
– Two secure car parks – storeroom
-This iconic building, towering over Townsville City, is accessible from Stanton Terrace.
-The back building is the highest one in the complex.
-This enviable location allows you to walk into the City Centre/Stadium one way or walk down to The Strand in the other.
-Distinctive in design, the complex has been well maintained.
– Spectacular pool with expansive entertaining area, magnificent views
– Entertaining area complete with change room and showers
– Barbeque area with views to pool – fully equipped gym on the pool level
– Lifts and walkways – on-site visitor parking
– Lush gardens cascading from rocky outcrops
– Well-maintained complex – permanent caretaker
– Excellent visitor parking on site.