EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION - 1332m2 BLOCK - 9X6m SHED
8 Rhymer Court, AITKENVALE QLD 4814
Privately located in a quiet cul-de-sac walking distance to the river and parkland, this immaculately presented property is in excellent condition and has been extensively remodelled.
This three-bedroom highset home features a welcoming front veranda as the entry and opens to shiny polished timber floors and a view via the stacker doors out to the back deck. The view across the large backyard and cooling breezes are just delightful.
The well appointed kitchen with its gas cooktop and fan forced oven will delight any chef. The kitchen is adjacent to the dining which flows seamlessly to the living area.
The main bathroom features a large shower with double shower heads and separate bath tub, great for a family.
There are three bedrooms in total; all with built-ins and fully air-conditioned; with extra storage cupboards adjacent to the kitchen.
The external living on the back deck perfect for our climate creates a second entertaining area underneath the home. Downstairs, the area is paved, large and lockable with an additional separate storage room, second toilet and laundry area.
The property continues with a large 9x6m, powered shed with double side gate access leading to the front roller door to access the shed. A side roller door has an electric remote and opens to the yard. This is just part of the parking; the home provides lockable parking underneath for a car and a new front, double carport with upgraded driveways.
Situated in a great central location, this home is minutes to major shopping, several schooling options (within Pimlico High catchment) and close to Ross River parklands.
– Three bedrooms with built-ins
– Separate bath and shower – second toilet downstairs – remodelled 2010
– Gas stove – electric fan forced oven – kitchen remodelled 2010
– Fully air conditioned – security screened
– Three lock up parking areas – double carport parking built 2011
– 9 x 6m shed – powered – erected 2014
– 1322m2 block – fully irrigated with 8 watering stations
– Double side gate access – fully fenced
– Council rates approx. $2051.00 per half year
– NBN – generator power point to switchboard