Oozing Yesteryear Charm
73 Bell Street, SOUTH TOWNSVILLE QLD 4810
Step back in time , and enjoy the magic location of this Queenslander cottage bathed in history with modern touches for easy living.
Step inside and immerse yourself in comfortable modern living in this 1940’s build home.
The location is special, with a park draped in shady trees and a walking track at the rear of the home.
Enter via the front verandah with traditional bull nose awning and be welcomed with stunning polished floorboards, high tongue and groove ceilings with ornate centres to complete the space.
Upon entry, you will be enamored by the space that has a combined living, dining & kitchen area that overlook the side deck that captures the park and surrounds beautifully.
To the front of the lounge is a tiled study and down the hallway there are 3 bedrooms , main bathroom plus and ensuite to the main bedroom.
• Traditional Queenslander with modern influences.
• Double doors to the front verandah and side deck.
• High Tongue & Groove ceilings.
• Polished timber floorboards throughout the living areas with carpet to bedrooms.
•Bubble glass doors and casement windows.
• Air conditioned.
• Fully Fenced.
• Secure parking for 1 car.
• Low maintenance 405 sqm block surrounded by park lands.
• Central location in a quiet street.
• NBN to premises.
• Small lockable garden shed.
If the traditional Queenslander features of this home don’t captivate you, the positioning of the home and it’s location are perfect and rarely available.
Walking distance to Commonwealth or Bellevue hotel for dinner, 5 minutes drive to the City , Queensland Country Bank Stadium and The Strand. Perfect for the first home buyer, renovator or lover of Queenslanders. Contact your friendly agent today for inspection details.