Original Charmer in Idalia - House + Pool + Shed
70 Kokoda Street, IDALIA QLD 4811
Everyone is catered for in this charming, comfortable property nestled away in a shady dead end street on an 1163sqm block.
A quiet location with easy access to major arterial roads, shopping centres, services, schools and transport.
This 3 bedroom split level home has plenty of space for the entire family, with underneath fully enclosed and air conditioned with an internal laundry, shower & toilet.
Enter via the front door onto the verandah and through the wide doors into the main living and kitchen area. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms, bathroom and toilet.
To the rear of the kitchen you will find a large deck completely screened overlooking the pool & garden area that doubles as another living and or dining area.
Downstairs is completely enclosed with front and rear entry and features a generous rumpus room that would easily convert into space for a home business, separate laundry, toilet and shower area.
Beside the house is a carport with extra height allowing access through to the back yard and to store the boat, cars and or caravan.
The home is surrounded by lush, tropical gardens and features a large swimming pool and entertaining area fully fenced.
At the rear of the property there are 4 joined sheds with some walls partitioned off, making an excellent space for storage and or tinkering with the toys.
Features you will adore:
• Large Family home on idyllic block size
• Polished floorboards to main living/kitchen area, carpet to bedrooms, tiled downstairs.
• Modern kitchen, ample storage and 900mm oven & cooktop
• 3 Air conditioned bedrooms ( 2 built in robes)
• Large outdoor rear deck completely screened.
• Ceiling fans & casement windows for the breeze to flow.
• Underneath completely refurbished, air conditioned with storage , bench with sink and separate laundry, shower & toilet
• Large sparkling in ground pool
• Rear of the property is home to a 3 bay shed with an adjoining shed partitioned off ( see floor plan for configuration)
• Fully Fenced with lush, shady gardens.
• 206 sqm under roof.
• Extra high carport to side of home with access to the back garden.
• Modern comfortable family living in your own private sanctuary.
Visit the Open Home or phone the agent for a private inspection.