MODERN HOME OOZING CHARACTER
63 First Avenue, RAILWAY ESTATE QLD 4810
Within close proximity to the new Stadium and the City Centre, this renovated Federation Queenslander is ideally placed. Triple gabled and immaculately presented, the home has charming street appeal.
The open plan living and dining is the hub of the home featuring polished timber floors, split system air-conditioning and natural light through casement windows and louvers. Across from the dining area sits the delightful kitchen – light, bright, and white – with pantry, range hood, ample cupboards, and a convenient second entry from the carport. The modern family bathroom is stunning, with wall to ceiling tiles and stylish glass screen. The original character of the home shines through in the decent sized bedrooms, with sloped ceilings and casement windows and louvers. The master bedroom very cleverly features an adjacent study with built in cupboards, giving you a versatile and private space. All 3 bedrooms benefit from cross ventilation plus split systems to cool you down.
The flat 592 sq m block has a frontage of 41.8 m making this a very usable block.
– Three bedrooms, plus a study between master and bed two
– Stunning bathroom – floor to ceiling tiles
– Light, white and bright kitchen with pantry
– Polished floorboards and casement windows
– Feature arch and timber louvers
– Fully air conditioned
– Large carport on this very usable 592 sq m block
– Lawn locker and double gates for extra vehicles