THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. COUNTRY LIVING AND CITY CONVENIENCE
62 Ring Road, ALICE RIVER QLD 4817
Looking for an acreage home away from the suburbs that’s not the standard design?
This home offers that little bit of difference that makes it stand out from from the crowd.
Located a short 10 minute drive from everything a city offers including theatres, major shopping, quality schools for your children ( including a school bus pickup and delivery service ) and so close to the lovely Riverway Complex on the scenic Ross River.
And enjoy the space physical and mental that living on acreage gives you away from the hassle of suburban living.
A totally refurbished modern home, it gives you
• 4 bedrooms
• + A large office or 5th bedroom or even an extra family room.
• Built-in wardrobes to all 4 bedrooms
• Extra ” swish” main modern bathroom + a modern second bathroom.
• Fresh, stand out decor throughout.
• A spacious, open plan family room.
• A separate media/theatre room.
• A big , attractive kitchen with triple door pantry.
• Split system air-conditioners throughout.
• Easier on your back planking floor coverings to the living areas.
• Full length, wide, back and front patios/entertainment areas.
• Gorgeous pool area, large roofed patio beside the pool, entertaining facilities, including a big, wall T.V.
• Separate horse yard, stable and feed shed.
• 5 K.W Solar power
• Double shed + storage/office .
• 2 street access and a circular driveway to the front of the property.
There’s lots more that this 4260 S.M. property offers including the Rupertswood community centre and tennis courts.
For your private inspection, please call me.