Mount Louisa Magic!
6 Davies Street, MOUNT LOUISA QLD 4814
The moment you step inside the front door you will be feel the calm wash over you.
What more could you want then to come home to a stunning 3 bedroom home that allows peace and serenity to flow through the design and fittings? Modern, subtle tones complete the look.
Boasting 2 separate living areas , a modern kitchen with large adjacent dining area, you immediately feel comfortable in this modern rendered brick home. Completely tiled and air – conditioned throughout, it is the ideal family home and a perfect first home.
There are many attractions, surrounded with white plantation shutters on each and every window and Japanese style vertical blinds to the full length doors, you will always enjoy the privacy and seclusion this home provides.
The front of the home is framed by a wide 2 car driveway and has a mixture of paved and stone around the entire perimeter of the home, including the glorious in-ground pool.
The home has been freshly painted inside so there is nothing left for you to do but move in and enjoy.
Inside the home:
• tiled throughout with modern hues;
• white Plantation shutters to every window;
• fully airconditioned;
• modern kitchen and laundry with ample storage solutions;
• 2 separate living areas;
• large dining area;
• 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in mirrored robes;
• modern bathroom with large double head walk in shower;
• security Screens & ceiling fans throughout;
Outside the home:
• Privacy screen to front door.
• Quality Power Coated Aluminium gates on either side with double sided gate access left hand side facing.
• Low maintenance stone and paving surrounding the home .
• Sparkling 50 000 litre in-ground pool
• Plenty of room to store the toys through the double gates to the side of the home.
• Installed shade sail and additional posts
• Garden shed to store the tools.
• No rear neighbours, enjoy the cool breeze and gum trees.
• Surrounded by secure , private fencing.
• NBN to the premises.
Mount Louisa is ideally positioned to major arterial roads, shopping centres, educational and transport options.