6 Canara Street, CRANBROOK QLD 4814
It’s the perfect family home, located in a quiet pocket.
This home is bound to delight, there is a park across the road for the children to play.This is a classic high-set Cranbrook home that has been carefully extended renovated and impresses on several levels.
Securely enclosed underneath, a widened driveway, allowing access to the 7.2 metre x 3.2 metre shed, ideal for any tradesman or handyman, there is secure parking 2 cars adjacent to the shed.
Enter via secure gated entry or the garage to the lower-level rumpus room and office /study nook. The internal laundry is behind closed doors and along the hallway you will find the perfect guest /teenager’s room a separate shower & toilet adjacent and ample storage space.
Outside you will find a separate undercover patio and bar area for entertaining or enjoying solidarity as you relax & enjoy the privacy and the bird friendly tropical gardens.
Via the internal staircase you will enter the main living area, through the dining area onto the expansive deck that doubles as a ideal dining/entertaining/additional lounge area overlooking the lush mature surrounding gardens.
There is a renovated kitchen with separate access to the deck, a renovated bathroom, 3 bedrooms with built in robes, plenty of storage options throughout the home.
There is a wonderful feel of comfort and serenity as the light bounces off the polished timber floors through the windows, and all you see are trees & sky.
The main living area & deck is a special space that your family will remember as a space to enjoy gatherings and summer dinners on the cool deck.
Features you will adore:
• 328.5 sqm metres under roof.
• 3 bedrooms
• Separate shed with access & 3 phase power.
• Well maintained throughout.
• Security screens & ceiling fans throughout.
• Air conditioned throughout with a mix of split & box systems.
• Fully secure lockable front entry.
• Rumpus Room & Office downstairs.
• Separate room for guest’s downstairs with shower & toilet adjacent.
• Security Screens & Ceiling Fans Throughout.
• Tiled living area downstairs.
• Polished floorboards & Carpet Upstairs.
• Fully fenced
• Double sides gate access.
• Separate undercover entertaining area downstairs.
Don’t miss the opportunity to inspect, the property is close to a number or primary & secondary schools, Stockland, Willows, medical services and amenities are all close by.