RENOVATED HOME ON 50 ACRES
56200 Gregory Developmental Road, GREENVALE QLD 4816
JUST MOVE IN AND START ENJOYING THE COUNTRY LIFE
This huge property has the benefit of seclusion and peace and quiet on 20.5 hectares (50.6 acres) of fine rural land.
There’s so much to love about this steel framed, fully renovated home with heaps of added extras….
* Three bedrooms – 2 are Master Bedroom size and able to fit a lounge and queen sized bed in them!
* A fully renovated contemporary bathroom, that includes a laundry nook.
* Spacious living/dining space with cathedral ceilings. There’s two sets of sliding doors from the living area that spill out to patios.
* A big, modern, fully renovated kitchen, with butler’s pantry, dishwasher and loads of storage.
* Kitchen spills out to a huge 9m x 12m patio. Being on the top of the hill with fresh breezes and having 4 inches of insulation in the roof, the patio is the perfect place to entertain or just have a meal or beverage.
* New flooring throughout.
* New air conditioners in the house, with ceiling fans throughout.
* The home is steel-framed and made of fire retardent Hardiplank.
* Town water, tank water and bore water.
* Wireless security cameras and 2 x Vast set top boxes that enable access to all free-to-air television stations.
* A 6 bay carport (18m x 9m)
* A 20m deep bore, that can run 4 sprinklers @ 30psi
* 5 acres of the 20.5 hectare property is under irrigation
* The property comes with a 40hp tractor that includes a slasher, 4-in-1 bucket, rear grader blade and an Auger/posthole digger.
* The property also comes with a ride-on mower, Suzuki Soft Top 4 wheel drive vehicle (unregistered), a trailer and a 50l chemical spray tank.
* There’s a generator hard-wired into the house to ensure continuity of power and a satellite internet service already in place .
* The entire property has a boundary fence in place and 3 sheds on site, along with a cattle loading ramp.
* There is also a bird bath and dog cage on-site.
Situated only 2 km from the township of Greenvale in the region of Charters Towers Shire Council, the home has the advantage of being close to town, but no neighbours in your pocket.
Greenvale has a bright future, with Australian Mines being granted a mining lease for its Sconi Project at Greenvale northwest of Townsville. The estimated $1.4 billion project has a planned life of 30 years, processing two million tonnes of ore per year and will support 780 jobs.
The Australia-Singapore Military Training Initiative project in North Queensland has seen the commencement of the development of an estimated 310,000 hectare training area near Greenvale, 220km north-west of Townsville for use by the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF). A further 9 countries have announced involvement in this training initiative. Military personnel will not be living on base, so accommodation will be required for them.
Call The Martins to arrange and inspection
Lorraine (0419 755 109)
Brian (0437 959 984)
THE MARTINS REAL ESTATE At Helen Munro Property