Mount Louisa Magic!
5 Phantom Place, MOUNT LOUISA QLD 4814
Looking for a superb location to raise your family in a neighbourhood that is well kept , quiet neighbourhood with views and breezes to enhance your lifestyle?
Make the most of this generous floor plan, with separate areas for those who wish to have the television loud and for those who prefer a book or have to study, space to spread out.
Sitting on an elevated 700 sqm block, this home comes to market for the first time since being built in 2006.
Perfectly positioned to capture the view from the outside verandah and those gorgeous breezes, this home promises to provide the lifestyle you have been searching for.
Enter via the garage or through the front door, with a theatre room on your left hand side and then out into the large open plan living area with raked ceilings and generous family kitchen at the heart of the central living area.
Features you will Adore:
• Freshly painted inside and out.
• Modern tones & Hues throughout.
• Tiled living area.
• Carpet to bedrooms & Theatre Room.
• 4 generous bedrooms – 3 with built in robes.
• Master with en-suite & walk in robe.
• Main bathroom with separate shower & bath.
• Large kitchen with walk in pantry.
• Internal Laundry.
• Long windows throughout to capture light and breezes.
• Air conditioned throughout.
• Full screened & Ceiling fans.
• Double sided gate Access.
• Secure Parking for 2 cars with remote control and internal access to home.
• 223.1 sqm under roof.
• Plenty of room for a pool or shed or enhanced with lush tropical gardens to create your own oasis.
The Crestbrook subdivision in Mount Louisa boasts parks, walking tracks whilst being quiet neighbourhood, within easy walking distance to shops ,Calvary Christian College and all amenities. Peaceful and close to all amenities with easy access to major arterial roads.
Michele Adams is thrilled to bring this home to market in this popular suburb. Please visit the Open home or phone for your private inspection.
*Please note virtual furniture has been used in some of the photos for the home.