LIVE WITH A PARK LOCATION
41 Scrubwren Circuit, BOHLE PLAINS QLD 4817
From the moment you inspect this home, you will be impressed and fall in love with everything this home has to offer!!
41 Scrubwren Circuit has been designed with families in mind and offering multiple living areas with space as an advantage and also enjoys a park location.
Inside the home:
– formal entry through double timber doors and crimsafe security screen doors;
– 4 bedrooms: all bedrooms will easily fit a king size bed. The main bedroom enjoys a walk in robe, ensuite and separate toilet, and overlooks the outdoor entertaining area with direct access via sliding doors. All other bedrooms have built in robes;
– large open plan lounge;
– large dining room;
– large theatre room with plush carpet;
– study: located at the front of the home;
– rumpus room: entry is via double cavity sliding doors and also has glass sliding doors to the outdoor entertaining area. This rumpus room can be anything you desire…..rumpus room, kids retreat, craft room, activity room, another bedroom etc;
– kitchen: centrally located and designed to be the hub of the home is the large chef’s kitchen and includes stainless steel appliances and plumbing for a fridge. Through large sliding stacker doors, the kitchen overlooks the large undercover outdoor entertaining area, makes entertaining so easy;
– family bathroom includes a separate bath and shower and has a separate toilet;
– laundry has plenty of storage and has direct access through sliding doors to the side of the house giving it easy access to the clothesline;
– fully airconditioned via ducted system;
– security screens throughout;
– tiles throughout with the theatre room having plush carpet;
Outside the home:
– Outdoor entertaining area – fully undercover with tiled flooring, this space is spectacular in size providing plenty of room to host extra large gatherings and overlooks the parkland;
– Garage: double garage with automatic remote door with internal access;
– Solar – 4klw Solar
– automatic irrigation;
– 2 garden sheds;
– fully fenced with double gates on both sides of the house;
– land size: 748sqm
Situated in the beautiful Kalynda Chase community where the lifestyle is relaxed and friendly enjoying an abundance of parks and bicycle tracks, off leash dog park, tennis centre, convenience store and only 4 minutes to the Cannon Park Entertainment Precinct and Willows Shopping Centre. Kalynda Chase has convenient access to the Ring Road that will have you arrive at the University, Hospital and Lavarack Barracks within 10-12 minutes.
Please contact Tracy Crome 0438 251 222 to arrange your private inspection.