Your own slice of Utopia Awaits!
4 Cope Street, STUART QLD 4811
Rarely, does such an opportunity arise to secure your own private sanctuary.
You will be charmed from the moment you turn off the highway, by this quiet street leading to the base of the hill in a quiet cul de sac where this charming home is draped from the street by a lush tropical garden.
This colonial style cottage oozes character and is perfect for singles, young couples and small families.
Immaculately presented and well maintained, for the first time in 20 years, this grand dame is ready for the new owners to move in and enjoy.
You won’t have to do a thing, except move in.
There is space throughout, whether you wish to enjoy your coffee on the front verandah whilst reading a book or enjoy the afternoon breezes under the extended undercover outdoor bar, dining and living area with built in bar.
Dad could be working in the shed and there is still plenty of room for the kids to run around.
Set on a 809 sqm block, with double sided gate access both sides of the home, there is plenty of room for the caravan and toys to be securely stored.
To the rear of the shed there is an extended undercover pad for the camper van or jet skis to be stored.
Features you will adore:
• Extended living areas front and back.
• 3 generous carpeted bedrooms.
• Timber flooring in living areas.
• Renovated Modern kitchen.
• Upstairs bathroom & toilet.
• Large, separated laundry downstairs.
• Air-conditioned bedrooms.
• Security screens & ceiling fans.
• 6.7 metre x 6.5 metre powered shed.
• Behind the shed a 3.1 metre x 5.1 metre extended undercover workshop.
• 4.2kw Solar System.
• Chook pen. & Established fruit trees.
• Lush tropical gardens border the property.
Council rates approx $1650 per half year.
Located in this popular corridor there is exceptional access to shopping centres, schools, amenities , Cluden Racetrack, Townsville CBD & The Strand all within 15 minutes’ drive . This property was not affected by the 2019 flood event.
Don’t delay inspecting.
Join me at the advertised open home or phone for your private inspection.