LARGE HOME IN A QUITE POCKET - 1012 - SHED & 40FT CONTAINER -$550-$550 rental
33 Hugh Street, WEST END QLD 4810
Don’t be fooled by the address, this is not the busy Hugh St. This home is in a private, quiet pocket of West End with cooling breezes a wide street, a central verge (as wide as a road) and the PCYC at one end. The 42 homes in this pocket know how good it is.
Freshly painted and beautifully presented, the home has a charming front patio, and privacy screens creating a shaded area.
The oversized living area is fresh & bright with high ceilings, ornate ceiling roses, fully tiled, and a large split system to cool this room.
The oversized dining room is also tiled and could be used as a theatre room, or a second living area for your family.
All bedrooms are large, and all bedrooms have beautifully polished floors and split system air conditioning. The master bedroom has a wall of built-in wardrobes.
The study has highly polished floors and could easily connect to a bedroom.
The kitchen is in good condition, tiled, with ample storage, diagonal tiling, and dishwasher.
An adjacent room to the kitchen allows good space for extended storage.
Fully tiled, the family bathroom is a good size with a corner shower. A second shower is located off the laundry in the step-down area.
The traditional step-down area is well utilized and functional with the laundry, storage, and second shower with an adjacent storage room – very practical.
The spectacular outdoor living with insulated roof is spacious and designed to allow cool breezes and a view of Castle Hill. Crafted timber has been extensively used here.
The side access of this 1012 sq m block has a double garage and a large rumpus area.
The 40ft storage container is an added bonus, with two roller doors for easy access.
The established trees and large yard are perfect for a family.
Minutes to The Strand – City and the new stadium.
• Rental apraisal is $500-$550 per week.
• Four bedrooms & a study (could be a bedroom)
• Family bathroom & second separate shower
• Oversized living area – large split system – oversized dining area
• Large kitchen, ample storage
• Step-down laundry and storage area
• Two car accommodation, workshop and rumpus
• 40ft container with two roller doors
• Solar panels 6.6 kW system
• Concrete stumps – a good roof
• Termite barrier in place.
• Excellent, quiet, private location 1012 sq m
• Minutes to The City – The Strand