3/25 Cavendish Street, PIMLICO QLD 4812
Excellent location not affected by the 2019 floods.
Light, bright & airy, this townhouse is perfect for the owner-occupier or investor.
Currently vacant for the sale, move in or lease out this popular townhouse.
Light tones of white tiles brighten the living area, all cooled by a large split system.
The galley style kitchen opens to the living which extends to the patio.
A large storeroom is under the stairs and the laundry and bathroom are also on this level.
The white-painted balustrades lead to the second level with two bedrooms, both carpeted, air-conditioned and with a balcony via sliding doors giving views to Castle Hill. Both bedrooms have built-ins, air conditioning & fans.
The bathroom is sleek and features a bath. Plenty of room in here. A second storage area is on the landing, with natural light through the large window.
The block of well-maintained townhouses has a covered carport and storage area per unit and one visitor parking between each set of two units.
• Not affected by 2019 Floods
• Six townhouses in the block
• Well-maintained block
• Galley kitchen creates open plan living
• Tiled living cooled by split opens to patio
• Downstairs laundry, 2nd toilet, storage under stairs
• Two bedrooms both with balconies
• One bathroom with bath second toilet downstairs
• Fully screened – fully air-conditioned – NBN
• Single carport with visitor space
• Outside storeroom.
• Pimlico catchment area
• Full plans available electronically