$435,000 NEGOTIABLE. 5 BEDROOMS PLUS SO MUCH MORE.. INSPECT ASAP, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED. OWNERS WANT IT SOLD.
26 Alsop Drive, HEATLEY QLD 4814
Located in a quiet street in Heatley, this massive solid brick family home is sure to impress. 5 bedrooms, all with built in’s is a must to inspect. The home is 300sqm under roof with 2 separate living areas. The bedrooms are all fully air conditioned with split systems and fans. Dual living at it’s best with a large rumpus that interconnects with a combined lounge and dining room. The rumpus room would make a great teenagers retreat or children’s playroom. The brand new kitchen is located centrally in the home with plenty of storage space, as well as room for an island bench. The outside covered entertaining patio boasts a built in BBQ area and pool . This property would make a great family home or investment opportunity with a rental appraisal of $550 to $600 per week!
INSIDE THE HOME:
• 5 bedrooms all air-conditioned with split systems, fans and built ins. 4 of the bedrooms have new floorings.
• 2 bathrooms – main bathroom has a new vanity.
• New large kitchen with a new dishwasher.
• New floor coverings in lounge and dining areas.
• 2 separate living areas.
• Security screens and doors.
• Freshly painted inside.
• 300sqm under roof.
OUTSIDE THE HOME:
• Brand new roofing and guttering.
• New back covered pergola area with an additional 2nd covered patio area.
• Built in BBQ area in corner of the yard.
• 2 car carport.
• 13.2kw solar system.
• Bore water.
• Manual irrigation system
• Beautifully landscaped gardens.
• Side access to store boat and/or caravan.
• Set on 711sqm
Rental Appraisal: $550 to $600 per week.
Rates: $1888.08 per half year.
If you are looking for a large family home, then this is the property for you. Inspection is a must!
If you want to arrange a private inspection, call Donna Glass on 0417 901 080.