Ideal First Home or Savvy Investment
22 Fuller Street, HEATLEY QLD 4814
Located on a 812 sqm block in a quiet court, this strong, sturdy red brick home comes to market after a refurbishment and is ready for it’s new owners to move in and make it their own.
Freshly painted internally and completed with new flooring throughout this 4 bedroom home makes the ideal home where you can move in and continue to update externally by enhancing the gardens and surrounds.
The large block size, lends itself to either an inground pool, shed or an extended outside entertainment area.
Features you will adore:
• Freshly painted in modern tones internally.
• New vinyl planking to living area and carpet to bedrooms.
• 4 large bedrooms with robes.
• Modern kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop & oven.
• Security Screens & Ceiling Fans.
• Air conditioned living area + 3 bedrooms.
• Undercover carport for 2 cars.
• Internal laundry and storage room.
• Workshop at rear of carport.
• Fully fenced.
• Rear paved area.
• Garden shed.
Townsville City Council rates $1850 per half year.
Centrally located in a quiet court, yet close to schools, transport, shopping centres and all amenities, this home must be inspected for a true appreciation of the potential.
Visit the Open Home or Phone Michele Adams 0419 719 519 to arrange your private inspection.