BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED HOME-SIDE ACCESS - SIX VEHICLE PARKING!
2 Ransome Street, IDALIA QLD 4811
Cherished Family Home with Unique Features – First Time on the Market in 45 Years!
Welcome to a beautifully maintained AP Williams classic home, built with Queensland’s climate in mind. This property offers a front patio and rear deck for constant airflow, and it’s situated on a large corner block of 1004 sq m.
Expansive Living Spaces: Enter the expansive tiled rumpus area leading to internal stairs of quality timbers. Polished floors feature in the upstairs living area, offering a classic layout of living and dining that leads to the kitchen.
Cool and Comfortable: The home is cooled by five large split system air conditioners, and the kitchen features a double pantry and ample bench space, leading to the back deck and cooling breezes.
Spacious Bedrooms: Three oversized bedrooms feature carpets, split system air-conditioning, and walls of built-in wardrobes in two of the rooms.
Additional Features: Family bath with separate toilet, original laundry chute, large tiled rumpus downstairs, separate guest room, second toilet, laundry, and one secure parking.
Exceptional Parking: The corner block has side access to the amazing garage parking arrangement for 6 vehicles, suitable for Cars, Vans, Boats, Trailers, etc.
Workshop and Storage: Two store areas are at the back of the parking area, and there’s one car park under the home, plus 5 parking areas in the shed.
Location and Amenities:
• Idalia’s Appeal: One of Townsville’s most popular suburbs, with easy access to The University, Army Barracks, Hospital, stunning Strand, stadium, and Entertainment precincts.
• Shopping and Dining: The Fairfield shopping centre, ever-expanding with Bunnings, and The Precinct with Ottos and multiple food outlets set this suburb apart.
• First time offered in 45 years
• Well maintained over time
• Large tiled rumpus downstairs
• Timber stairs to polished timber floors
• Open plan living, dining, front verandah with Mountain views
• Galley kitchen opens to the large back patio
• Three oversized bedrooms, all with splits, two with built-ins, carpet
• Family bath, laundry chute, separate toilet
• Downstairs, rumpus, 4th bed or study, one car, laundry toilet
• Manicured gardens on 1004 sq m
• Solar 6.6kW system
• Security Screens
• Ample storage
• Side access
• Two workshop areas, paved
This home has been lovingly cared for by the current owners over the past 45 years. Don’t miss the opportunity to make it yours.