A HIDDEN GEM IN ANNANDALE GARDENS...3 BEDROOMS + STUDY!!
2 Jacobsen Court, ANNANDALE QLD 4814
Open the front door to 2 Jacobsen Court, Annandale and be pleasantly surprised by what this home has to offer including brand new carpets throughout and freshly painted inside.
Watch the family play in the fully fenced yard from the kitchen or entertain in the undercover entertainment area which covers the length of the back of the home and is accessible via a sliding door from the dining room.
The kitchen is the hub of the home servicing all living areas including the outdoor entertaining area. The kitchen includes a 4-burner gas cooktop and electric oven and it complimented with plenty of storage space including a large pantry.
3 bedrooms, all with built ins and air conditioning. The master bedroom, which is located at the back of the property, boasts a large walk-in robe and an ensuite. The main bathroom has a large walk-in shower and single vanity.
Just when you thought the property had nothing else to offer there is a dedicated study, double lock up garage, double side gate access and room to park your boat or caravan at the front of property at the top of the driveway. To top it all off there is still room for a pool and a shed in the back yard through the double gate side access, all set on an 833m2 block.
Let us tell you more about this property:
• Freshly painted inside and brand-new carpets throughout;
• 3 bedrooms: all bedrooms are airconditioned; the master bedroom has a large walk-in-robe and ensuite and all other bedrooms have built-in robes;
• The kitchen is the hub of the home servicing all living areas including the outdoor entertaining area. The kitchen includes a 4-burner gas cooktop and electric oven and it complimented with plenty of storage space including a large pantry;
• 2 separate living areas with the lounge being airconditioned;
• Main bathroom has a large walk-in shower and separate toilet;
• Internal Laundry;
• Security screens and doors throughout;
• Garden shed;
• Double lock up garage;
• Double gate side access;
• Garden Shed;
• Fully fenced;
Land size: 833m2
Rates: $3,908 per annum (discounted amount)
Rental Appraisal: $410 to $430 per week
This property has everything at his fingertips……..close to all amenities including Fairfield Waters Shopping Centre, The Precinct, Schools, Sporting fields and being close to the Ring Road providing easy access to Lavarack Barracks, the University and the Townsville Hospital.
If you unable to make the Open Home, call Donna Glass 0417 901 080 or Tracy Crome 0438 251 222 anytime to arrange a private inspection.