19 Whyte Street, HERMIT PARK QLD 4812
A perfectly located home with possibilities plus!
The current home has been a rental for several years and is fine to move in and live as is.
However, an owner with an eye for potential will polish the floors, freshen the paint and possibly add a deck to take advantage of the breezes.
A typical Queenslander layout with French doors, tongue and groove walls, and an entry room leading to the living area with its large split system to cool the home down.
Three bedrooms – all carpeted and two with air conditioning.
The kitchen is fresh and bright and the feature flooring sits well with the overall theme.
A separate toilet and large bathroom are towards the back of the home.
Tidy underneath with concrete and steel stumps (easy to raise!).
• Three bedrooms 2 with air conditioning
• Family bathroom Separate toilet
• Large split system in the living area
• Updated kitchen Feature flooring
• NBN connected
• 494 Block in leafy Hermit Park
• Rates $1702 per half year