BRING YOUR GOLF CLUBS TO THE DRESS CIRCLE OF TOWNSVILLE!!!!
15 Riviera Circuit, KIRWAN QLD 4817
Live like you are on holidays every day of the year with only a very short walk to Kirwan’s prestigious Willows Golf Course precinct and located in one of ‘Townsville’s Dress Circle Streets’ , amongst impressive quality homes. Ideally located close to the best of Townsville’s amenities, with schools, shopping centres and sporting facilities all nearby, this impressive five bedroom home is being presented to the market for the very first time……..Built by award winning builder, Lancini Homes, who has an exceptional reputation for quality workmanship of the highest standard.
15 Riviera Circuit was designed to maximise its functionality for quality and lifestyle for the growing family, and having only one adjoining neighbour means that there is easy access to the property on two sides.
Please take a moment and fall in love with what this beautiful home has to offer, all explained below:
Inside the home:
• 5 Bedrooms: The main bedroom is located at the front of the home and enjoys a walk in robe and private ensuite. There are 3 bedrooms at the rear of the home, all with built in robes, and have direct access to their own private lounge/recreation room. The 5th bedroom, positioned at the front of the home has built in robes and has built in study desks so you have the option of continue using this as a study or remove the study desks and use it as your 5th bedroom;
• Kitchen: positioned for easy access to all living areas and being the hub of the home, this kitchen has been well designed for entertaining and includes an extra large pantry with direct access from the garage making it extremely easy to unpack the groceries;
• Living Areas: There are 3 living areas which allows for space and separation for families and visitors. The extra large open plan lounge/dining is positioned in the middle of the home and enjoys an oversized window to the outside fernery providing for lush green views. The private lounge/kids retreat or guests retreat is positioned at the rear of the home and can be closed off via timber bi-fold doors. The oversized outdoor entertaining area has been fully enclosed with security screens which allows for entertaining and relaxing by the pool every day of the year, rain, hail or shine. With a built in bar you will find yourselves spending most of your time in this incredible functional space;
• Family bathroom: Located at the rear of the home with easy access to the pool area either through the laundry back door or the outdoor patio area;
• Security screens throughout;
• Fully Airconditioned;
• Double Remote Garage with internal access to the enclosed entertaining area and the kitchen’s pantry;
Outside the home:
• Large concrete inground pool with slate seating and rock waterfall, all surrounded by lush gardens making it extremely private;
• Enjoy your resort style living with your own private powered Poolside Cabana making your lazy days even more enjoyable;
• Solar: 5klws;
• Manicured lawns and gardens;
• Automatic Irrigation;
• Fully fenced + double gate side access;
• Land size: 802sqm;
• Rates: $2,448/half year.
The owners have recently upgraded many features of the impressive home, as follows:
• Fencing: replaced the fencing at rear and to the right hand side of the home in the breezeway in 2021;
• Kitchen: new stove, rangehood, benchtops and tiled splashback in 2021;
• Fans: all ceiling fans replaced throughout the home and a fan installed in the Pool Cabana in 2021;
• Flooring: new timber look vinyl flooring installed in the back 3 bedrooms in 2020;
• Painting: fully painted inside in September 2022;
• Railings: new aluminium railings installed on front patio in 2022.
This home will make you feel warm and welcomed from the front door to the back door and you will want to move right in at ‘Hello’. It has provided years of beautiful memories for the current family and now there is an opportunity for another family to enjoy its too-many-to-mention attributes.
Don’t miss out on inspecting this life changing opportunity……..it won’t last long and you definately won’t be disappointed with what you see.
If you cannot attend the open home, please contact Tracy Crome 0438 251 222 to arrange your private inspection.