STUNNING VIEWS FROM THIS THIRTEENTH FLOOR UNIT
1311/75 The Strand - Aquarius on the Beach, NORTH WARD QLD 4810
This absolutely stunning 13th-floor unit is truly spectacular, a high-end renovation.
Take in the magnificent views from this 13th-floor unit at the popular “Aquarius on the Beach” – it will take your breath away.
The apartment has been completely updated and modernized. It has split-system air conditioning and is entirely tiled.
The high-end upgrade includes louvers in the bathroom to capture the view; a washing machine and dryer are an added bonus.
Fully fitted out for holiday guests with a stocked kitchenette, TV, fridge, and furniture packages, the unit is kept to holiday-let standards.
Through a sliding glass door, the Juliette balcony offers uninterrupted views over The Strand, Cleveland Bay, Magnetic Island, and more.
The complex features resort facilities with excellent on-site management, a welcoming foyer, vending machines, a sparkling in-ground pool, and a sun deck.
• Stunning 13th floor views
• High-end renovation
• Maintained to holiday-let standard
• Fully tiled, split system air-conditioning
• Private verandah with sensational park & island view
• Modern kitchenette – Pull out sofa
• Fully tiled and upgraded bathroom louvers to view
• Washing machine & dryer
• Sliding doors to the Juliette balcony
• Large stacker blinds
• Perfect for a holiday let, owners can stay
• Includes full furniture package with queen bed & double pull-out sofa bed
• Iconic 14 story complex located in the middle of the stunning Strand
• All units face The Strand – Well maintained & managed
• Excellent on-site management – reception & information desk
• Foyer entry with seating, conference room, vending machines
• Sparkling pool and deck overlooking The Strand
• Wireless internet, onsite laundry, two elevators
• On-site parking with two street access
• Watermark restaurant is on your doorstep, coffee, meals, entertainment
“Aquarius on the Beach” has the best seat in the house – directly across from the Strand and parklands, within strolling distance of the stunning Jezzine Barracks redevelopment, and surrounded by bistros, boutiques, and convenience shops. Within minutes of both the airport and the CBD, The Aquarius is a popular and incomparably convenient holiday destination.