Cottage Charm with endless Potential!
118 Palmerston Street, GULLIVER QLD 4812
This charming 3-bedroom cottage comes to market fresh and waiting for it’s new owner to move in!
Freshly painted externally, this property is located in a highly favourable suburb and is close to schools, transport and all amenities.
Perfect for the first home buyer or downsizers you will not be disappointed, with a 809 sqm block there is room for a shed, pool, kids playground or whatever requirement you have.
Move in ready with all the hard work done, you will enjoy enhancing the charm of this home with your own touches.
Features You will Adore:
• Excellent location in Pimlico High School catchment.
• Solid Timber home that has stood the test of time.
• Tongue & Groove walls.
• 12 ft ceilings in some of the rooms.
• Freshly painted externally.
• 3 generous bedrooms with split air conditioners.
• Built in robes in all bedrooms.
• Lounge area air conditioned (box air conditioner).
• Security Screens.
• Bubble glass casement windows.
• Carpeted bedrooms and lounge.
• Tiled Combined Kitchen /Dining area.
• Downstairs at the rear is completely enclosed with laundry and toilet.
• Fully Fenced.
• Double side gate access on both sides.
• Wooden hardwood floors underneath the carpeted bedrooms.
• Rear stairs enclosed with skillion roof, storge, laundry & toilet.
Council rates $2100 per half year including water.
Current weekly rental appraisal $420 – $440 per week.
The central location of this property is key with all amenities close by, Quality schooling options, transport and easy access to major shopping centres and sporting facilities will be attractive to the discerning buyer.
Please note that virtual furniture has been used in some of the photos for aesthetic purposes only.