Sensationally Renovated - Highset in Wulguru
10 Robbins Court, WULGURU QLD 4811
Lovingly maintained and refreshed from the ground up, this 3-bedroom highset home in Wulguru ticks all the boxes.
The hard work has been done, move right in and you won’t have to do a thing, the location is sensational.
Across both levels you will find a seamless flow of indoor/outdoor living that provides space for everyone.
Upstairs, the living area flows out to the large undercover deck, where you can eat, read, relax and admire the view.
Downstairs is the pool and surrounds for those hot summer days or evening BBQ’s.
The home is ideally positioned on the 633 sqm block, allowing for undercover parking for 2 – 3 cars dependent on how you use the space.
On the other side of the home there is undercover storage for the toys. There is still plenty of room for a game of cricket, a set of swings or to kick the ball.
Fully enclosed underneath, there is 2 separate air-conditioned rooms, laundry, a large air conditioned area for a rumpus room and a separate toilet.
Features you will adore Upstairs:
• Double Storey block downstairs, fibro on top floor.
• 3 Generous bedrooms upstairs with built in robes.
• Air – conditioned, ceiling fans & security screens.
• Large comfortable lounge, separate dining area that flows to the outdoor deck.
• Modern kitchen with plenty of storage options.
• Polished floorboards upstairs.
• Outside Awnings & tinted windows enhance the privacy and keep the home cool.
• Magnificent timber deck with shade & privacy screens.
• Fully Fenced with powered gate.
• Fully enclosed underneath with 2 separate air-conditioned rooms.
• Separate space air conditioned ideal for a craft/sewing/rumpus room with plenty of storage.
• Separate toilet.
• Sparkling inground fibreglass pool.
• Double garden shed for all your tools.
• 5.5kw solar system.
• Undercover pad under the deck to store the toys.
Council rates including water $1750 per half year.
Situated in a quiet court with easy access to major arterial roads, Fairfield Central and a short drive into the city.
The suburb of Wulguru is highly sought after due to its location.
With close proximity to Lavarack Barracks, Townsville University Hospital, JCU, Cluden Racecourse nearby shopping hubs, plus many private and public schools close by you won’t go wrong.
Visit the open home or phone Michele Adams 0419 719 519 to inspect.