A SPACIOUS, EX-DISPLAY HOME AND A BEACHSIDE SUBURB.
1 Macona Street, BUSHLAND BEACH QLD 4818
You really can have it all!
An elevated block catching the sea breezes, and so private with bushland beside it and the beach itself only minutes away. There’s even a lush, green park for families just 50 metres away.
• A formal, double door entrance.
• 4 bedrooms .
• Master ensuite with a double shower plus a walk-in wardrobe.
• The remaining 3 bedrooms are a generous size and have built-in wardrobes.
• A spacious theatre room, carpeted to give you the best movie sound.
• Big, open plan living room with glossy, white tiles.
• Lovely, big kitchen.
• Fully air-conditioned throughout.
• Valet vacuum system.
• A tiled patio for entertaining or just to relax and have a sundowner.
• Fresh, neutral decor throughout.
• Double garage with remote access.
• Side access and room for a shed too or your boat or a caravan. Or maybe you would like to build a pool?
Originally, because it was built as a display home, this property has all the little extras with quality fittings throughout.
Bushland Beach is a modern suburb, complete with all modern conveniences and transport.
Phone the agent for a private inspection.