CHARMING CHARACTER FILLED HOME - VACANT
1 Ernest Street, WEST END QLD 4810
Set in a quiet street, is this high-set, charming Queenslander.
The front, lattice-enclosed veranda provides a wonderful place to sit and catch the breezes and a perfect entry to the character-filled home.
With high ceilings and polished timber floors throughout, the spacious living is cooled by split air conditioning and opens to the large kitchen.
The modern kitchen has ample drawers and storage, a dishwasher, a three-door pantry & a two-door pantry, large split system air conditioning, and room for a table.
The back stairs lead from this room to the downstairs area.
The modern bathroom is in good condition and complements the style of the home, timber louvers for breezes.
All three bedrooms are charming, all with polished floors, split system air conditioning, and built-in wardrobes.
The master has split system air conditioning and doors opening to the charming front verandah.
As a bonus, this home includes plans to build in underneath in a City location.
This ever popular suburb of West End is close to The Strand, City and major shopping.
• High-set home, plans to build in underneath
• Charm, character, polished floors, casements, front verandah
• Modern kitchen & bathroom
• Split air conditioning in living, kitchen & master.
• All bedrooms split system air conditioned and built-ins
• Compact block in a quiet street close to the City