PRICE REDUCED - OWNERS RELOCATING
22 Abergowrie Road, ABERGOWRIE QLD 4850
COUNTRY CHURCH – A LITTLE PIECE OF PARADISE
GET AWAY FROM IT ALL – INTO A WONDERFUL LOCAL COMMUNITY
This property provides a blank canvas for all of those fun, quirky, interesting ideas you might have.
Built in 1958, this sturdy church has beautiful high ceilings, hardwood floors, a Tasmanian Oak kitchen, separate master bedroom and a 90m2 shed out back with insulation, power and remote control doors.
This is a plentiful property. The 1037m2 block is big enough to grow your own fruit and vegetables to develop your own sustainable lifestyle.
There are no immediate neighbours to the property as the block adjoins farm land. And the view from both the front and the back of the property is spectacular.
There’s so much to love…..
• High Ceilings and Hardwood Floors
• Air Conditioned
• Big Tasmanian Oak Kitchen with Dishwasher, 6 Burner Gas Cooktop, and 90cm Electric Oven.
• A Blank Canvas to Create Your Own Living Space
• Separate Master Bedroom
• Decking on Front and Side of the Building
• 4 Bay Parking
• 90m2 Insulated, Powered Shed with Remote Roller Door Access
• A Deep Bore that provides Beautiful, Clean, Clear Water that Tastes Remarkable
• A Veggie Garden with Room To Grow
• A Superb View – Both Front & Back
• A Rainwater Tank
• Zoned for Public Purposes, means you could open up a Coffee Shop or Small Business.
• The Church is in the Township of Abergowrie, a Small Friendly Community.
• Boys College 2kms Away
• A Delivery Service for Groceries etc if You Cannot Drive
• The Local River is a Great Place to Drop A Boat In and Go Fishing
• The Local Swimming Hole is a Couple of Minutes Away by Car
So if you’ve had this wonderful, romantic notion to get away from it all and either live in a church, create an amazing holiday retreat or start a home business, then this property is really worth looking at. It is priced to sell.
Call Lorraine Marshall on 0419 755 109