ACREAGE LIVING WITH 5 BEDROOMS + 3 BATHROOMS - PERFECT FOR EXTENDED FAMILIES
202 Kelso Drive KELSO, QLD 4815
Nestled in the secluded “Kelso Country Club” this beautiful home has been meticulously designed for the larger family or additionally extended family. The home has been custom built and is located perfectly on the 4000 square metres (1 acre) of land.
Come and enjoy the peace, quiet and true serenity of acreage living with room to enjoy the open space lifestyle.
Entry is via a lovely timber front deck through to the formal entry which flows through to the light-filled open plan living and dining, continuing through to the extra large kitchen.
The home is of large proportions with generous size bedrooms and living areas and the extra large undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking the back yard.
More about the home:
– Custom built using steel framework and brick construction;
– Only one owner;
– No rear neighbours;
– 5 bedrooms, with 3 bedrooms (all with built-ins) located at the rear of the home and 2 bedrooms at the front of the home. This home is truely unique as it has 2 main bedrooms: 1 main bedroom has an ensuite, built-in robes + a study or can be converted to a private dressing room. The 2nd main bedroom includes a walk-in-robe, ensuite and it’s own laundry with separate access and also a parent’s retreat or study, making it perfect for separation of living for extended families;
– Fully airconditioned + fans + security screens throughout;
– 3 bathrooms;
– 3 living areas consisting of a separate lounge + media room + open plan casual lounge/dining area;
– extra large kitchen includes dishwasher, loads of storage and benchspace and is the hub of the home centrally located to service all living areas and direct access to the outdoor entertaining area;
– 2 laundreys;
– Colorbond roof
– Generator changeover switch installed
– Town Water + Bore
– Ozzi Kleen Sewerage Treatment System;
– 6m x 6m powered Shed + 3m x 3m carport
– fully fenced
– land size: 4000m2
This home was not affected by the 2019 Townsville Floods.