RIVER FRONT SANCTUARY IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN ON 2545SQM
134 Bergin Road CRANBROOK, QLD 4814
An amazing opportunity is now on offer to purchase your very own sanctuary in this secluded contemporary home of grand proportions and situated on 2545 square metres overlooking Parkland and the Ross River with stunning birdlife, wallabies, kookaburras and butterflies as regular visitors. Featuring designer appeal, you will be impressed right from the grand entry, admiring the manicured lawns and established gardens through to the home that has been designed to ensure living areas flow seamlessly to the outdoors. With the full length glass at the rear of the home, it offers a wonderful relaxing ambience taking in the views of the pool, parklands and mountains. When walking through this home you identify its impeccable strength with construction being one of the best built homes on the market with an all steel frame and external and internal masonry block walls.
More features about this home:
Inside the home:
– 4 bedrooms + study – all bedrooms have built in wardrobes with full length windows with added privacy from the secure shaded area at the side that can be used for a greenery haven.
The main bedroom sits pride and place at the back of the home and features large mirrored built ins, ensuite and enjoys a sunny sitting area capturing the views of the pool and parklands through full length glass and direct access to the rear entertaining area through sliding doors;
– stunning modern main bathroom featuring a separate bath and shower;
– the elevated kitchen features timber benchtops and gas cooktop. It’s location in the house has the best of both worlds overlooking the extra large living areas through to the pool and parklands on one side and views of the front private manicured lush gardens;
– indoor spa surrounded by brand new glass and stainless steel fencing with full length windows overlooking the pool and back yard (spa includes new pump and blower);
– multiple living areas consist of formal dining, casual dining, formal lounge, massive family/casual living area and a separate room through timber doors that can be transformed into a media room, gym, teenagers retreat, kids play room, sewing room, library and many more options;
– tiles throughout all living areas and carpets to bedrooms and study;
– the home features indoor rock gardens that have automatic irrigation on a timer;
– fully airconditioned;
– combination of security screens and crimsafe screens;
– new insulation throughout the home;
– 4 metre high Cathedral ceilings are an added feature to the living areas;
Outside the home:
– double carport with separate storage area;
– the fully powered Shed is every man’s dream with 2 areas to enjoy making it a wonderful option for a home business. The first is a massive 12mx9m shed through separate double gates ensuring full access for the biggest of boats, caravans, cars and trucks. There is also a roller door with direct access to the second shed. The second shed is 10.8mx6.4m and has access through an extra large, full length sliding door featuring airconditioning, painted flooring, cupboards and separate toilet. This could easily be converted into a large granny flat;
– the outdoor entertaining area is breathtaking with views of the pool, parklands and mountains;
– 5klw solar panels;
– lawns and gardens are fully irrigated being serviced by the bore;
– enjoy home grown fruits from the established mango’s, rosella’s, lychee, limes, passionfruit and paw paws;
– Land size: 2545 square metres
Don’t miss this very rare opportunity. Inspection is highly recommended.
** This property was not affected by the 2019 Townsville Floods.