COUNTRY COTTAGE HOME / RETREAT / HOLIDAY HOUSE
11 Abergowrie Road, ABERGOWRIE QLD 4850
Tired of the busy city life and want to get out of the rat race? Whether you are looking for your first home, an investment or somewhere to retire, this property is a MUST SEE.
Imagine waking up to stunning mount views and living in the paradise of tropical North Queensland. Located in a FLOOD FREE area this family home is up for sale as the owners have sadly outgrown it.
Built in 2010 this stunning home is situated in the Abergowrie township, just 25mims from Ingham, 150km North of Townsville. Freshly painted walls & situated on 827m2 of land, this house boasts stunning views and a rural outlook. The owner owns the adjoining block of 802m2 which could be purchased if desired making a total land area of 1629m2!
It’s also just a short drive to great fishing spots and swimming hole, and less than an hour from the famous Wallaman Falls.
And if you are looking for something move-in-ready, the owner is willing to negotiate leaving white goods and furniture.
This home beats having a tiny home hands down! It has 2 spacious bedrooms, a large family bathroom/laundry, a healthy-sized family kitchen, and a comfortable living/dining area that has an amazing mountain view outlook. It would make an awesome writer or artist retreat, fantastic holiday house, or comfortable home in a friendly country community.
There’s also a 72m2 shed on the property that features a 2 bay carport and a further 2 bay enclosed shed area.
And this is what you get….
* A FLOOD FREE location, house never flooded!
* Stunning mountain views
* A flat spacious yard
* A comfortable deck to relax on
* Working bore and tank Inside (like rain water!)
* A 72m2 shed- with a 2 bay carport and a 2 bay enclosed area. The shed has been engineered in such a way that it can be easily converted to a granny flat, man cave, studio or teen retreat.
* Freshly painted
* Open plan living
* Air conditioning throughout
* Ceiling fans
* Tiles throughout
* 4 burner gas cook top
* Electric oven
* Corner pantry
* Over head cupboards
* Drawers and storage
* Large fridge space
* 2 bedrooms with built in robes
* Two-Way bathroom to master bedroom
* Large spa bath with shower
* Laundry with room for a dryer & washer
For more information call Lorraine Martin on 0419 755 109