HELP STOP THE SPREAD
Coronavirus (COVID-19) prevention
You might catch coronavirus (COVID-19) if:
- someone with the virus sneezes or coughs onto you
- someone with the virus coughed or sneezed onto a surface (like a door handle) that you touch, and you get the infected droplets on your hands and then transfer them to your mouth, nose or eyes when you touch your face or eat.
All Australians must stay home unless:
- shopping for essentials – food and necessary supplies;
- medical or health care needs, including compassionate requirements;
- exercise in compliance with the public gathering requirements;
- work and study if you can’t work or learn remotely.
To read the entire article click here: