MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION...OWNER WANTS IT SOLD...MAKE AN OFFER!!!!! Executive Entertainer with direct Golf Course frontage
63 Aspley Drive, KIRWAN QLD 4817
This home certainly is a must to inspect. Beautifully balanced and thoughtfully detailed across a sprawling design to ensure privacy at all angles, this enjoyable home fuses modern finishes with innovative appeal. Showcasing superior quality craftsmanship and designer finishes throughout, presenting multiple formal and informal living and entertaining spaces, the open plan family living room flows through glass sliding doors to the formal hedged backyard, complete with in-ground swimming pool, and covered alfresco entertaining terrace extending out to a golf course sanctuary.
Positioned in a cul-de-sac location opposite the northern end of the Golf Course, is this 482.6 sqm home built on a 874 sqm allotment. With sweeping uninterrupted views across the fairways, the home built by Andrew Patterson really takes full advantage of the property’s aspect and the functional and practical design allows an envious comfort and ease of living.
With large windows and tall ceilings the shear quality of the home is absolutely clear throughout. The gourmet kitchen is a centerpiece with Essastone benches spanning 4 metres and soft close drawers with cleverly hidden dishwasher. The appointment of state of the art appliances such as Induction cook-top, Full steam combi oven and Pyro steam assist ovens to appease the very best of home cooks. To keep your kitchen looking its best at all times there is a fully equipped butlers pantry with plenty of storage for twin fridges and more.
The master is particularly remarkable with a full balcony overlooking the entertainment zone, formal pool and extending out to the golf course sanctuary. This whole secondary level of the home is a pure parents retreat designed as the getaway of all getaways with resort style features including en-suite, walk-in wardrobe/dressing area and lounge area.
If extra large bedrooms excite you than this home offers three down stairs, two of which have a shared resort style en-suite with twin vanities and walk in robes.
The home has an amazing light-filled ambiance of space, assisted by glass sliding doors opening right across the rear of the downstairs living area to the fully tiled non-slip sandstone tiled patios, glass pool fencing, undercover entertainment zones, open poolside recreation seating and the view beyond to the fairways. The single cart garage accessible from inside the home, just for your golfers cart allows you your very own private access straight to the golf course.
More about this home:
– Formal entry;
– The stunning kitchen is the hub of the home with expansive views to the outdoor entertaining area and the golf course and includes a Butlers pantry with storage for fridge, hidden Dishwasher, soft close drawers, Essastone 4 metre Island Bench, Induction cooktop, full steam combi oven, Pyro steam assist oven;
– Open plan family living including Bar facility with limestone fossilized feature wall;
– Magnificent master/retreat with large walk-in-robe/dressing room, ensuite & balcony; – 3 oversized bedrooms, 2 with walk-in-robes and ensuite;
– Pool/entertaining room;
– Theatre room;
– 5 kw solar panels;
– Reticulated Gas;
– Extra large outdoor undercover entertaining area overlooking the inground salt water automatic fill pool;
– BBQ Gas outlet outside;
– Crimsafe security throughout and a full security system;
– Fully airconditioned + ceiling fans throughout;
– Understair storage;
– LED lighting;
– 600 x 600 tiles;
– Single garage with external roller door for Golf Cart with direct access to Golf course and internal access to the home;
– Double remote garage with internal access;
– manicured gardens and privacy hedging;
– Fully irrigated;