HIGH-SET HOME WITH DECK & EXTRA ROOM DOWNSTAIRS
44A O'Donnell St, OONOONBA QLD 4811
This beautifully presented, high-set home is ready to move into.
The home features an oversized living area cooled by a large, split system a/c with natural light from large windows.
The well-designed kitchen has ample storage, gas cooktop, pantry, and access to the main living and covered deck.
Entertaining will be delightful on the covered, timber deck that is directly off the kitchen and captures breezes and views.
Three large bedrooms, all with new carpet, are located down the hall.
The master bedroom is large with a/c and a built-in wardrobe – again plenty of natural light.
The family bathroom has extra storage & a separate toilet next to it.
A fully lockable, downstairs area has parking, a laundry and a separate storeroom.
The yard has been well maintained and has a paved area under the deck.
This popular suburb is just minutes from Major shopping, Uni, Army & Hospital or a short drive to The City.
Located in a no through road, this 430 block is well maintained with gardens and lawns.
• High-set, three large bedroom home
• Oversized living with split system a/c
• Lovely kitchen – gas cooktop, pantry – opens to deck
• Entertaining deck, breezes, views
• Family bathroom – separate toilet
• Fully lockable downstairs – deadlocks to doors
• Car parking – Laundry – Storeroom
• Paved under the deck, very tidy yard
• Block 430 – low maintenance
• No through road – popular suburb
• Ready to move into – Vacant
• Current rental appraisal is $350.