You won't need to compromise!
44 Griffey Street, BURDELL QLD 4818
First home owners and families, following many wonderful years, the owners are moving on and this gem comes to market for the first time in over 20 years.
You won’t be disappointed, when the budget calls, this home will keep everyone happy.
Sitting back from the street on a 660 sqm block you will find a masonary block home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, home office with own access, massive undercover outside entertaining area and a 3 bay shed with double sided gate access.
The back yard has room to kick the ball, entertain, pop in a spa, and there are garden beds for the vegies and more.
The Property Features:
• 3 Generous sized bedrooms complete with built in robes
• Large kitchen with good storage overlooks the outdoor area.
• Separate lounge and kitchen area.
• 2 recently renovated bathrooms.
• Screened, fans and air conditioned.
• Home office or separate room with direct access to carport.
• Large internal laundry.
• Double carport.
• Undercover tiled entertaining area.
• 9 metre x 6 metre lockable shed.
• Double sided gate access.
• 5kw Solar System to keep the electricity bills down.
• Well-presented gardens.
Walking distance to schools , transport, shops and major arterial roads, the location of this property is ideal for your own slice of paradise. You won’t be disappointed in this gem of a home and won’t last long. Join us at the open home or call Michele Adams to arrange a private inspection.