LIVING WITH NATURE.
43 Rangewood Drive, RANGEWOOD QLD 4817
Words can’t describe the feeling of total peace this lovely property gives you.
From the moment it is viewed from the street to the moment you step through the door into the lovely open plan living, all is calm and serene.
Set back from the street among landscaped grounds and lush, buffalo grass lawns, it’s a total escape to your own slice of private paradise on 5057 sq.m of land.
Located only 10 minutes to theatres, restaurants, major shopping, quality schools and the beautiful Riverway Complex set beside the natural beauty of the Ross River, this home is truly the best of both worlds.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are very generous in size and give direct access out to the back patio.
• Gorgeous open plan living room.
• Lovely kitchen with quality Smeg wall oven, hot plate and microwave.
• A bathroom to take your ease in with a separate shower as well as a plunge bath.
• A very well thought out laundry.
• Fully airconditioned.
• Wide back patio .
• Fully fenced with auto opening gate access.
• Bore and an automatic sprinkler system.
• 4 car accommodation + a 4 x 7 metre shed.
BONUS! This home also comes completely furnished if wanted, even down to the wheel barrow and garden tools!