INTERCONNECTING UNITS ON ONE TITLE - STUNNING VIEWS
404 & 405/75 The Strand, NORTH WARD QLD 4810
Take in the magnificent views from these 4th floor, interconnecting studio units at the popular ‘Aquarius on the Beach’.
Completely renovated and modernised, the units offer fully tiled and split system air-conditioned accommodation. Both are fully fitted out for holiday guests, with stocked kitchenette, TV, fridge, and furniture packages kept to holiday-let standards.
Through glass doors, the Juliette balconies offer uninterrupted views over The Strand, Cleveland Bay, Magnetic Island, and more.
404 & 405 both have a walk-in shower, in the renovated bathrooms.
The units appear on one title and attract only one set of rates, and can be holiday let separately, or together for larger families. Alternatively, the units can be rented long term, or you could live in one and rent the other to cover costs – the flexibility is a fantastic feature.
The complex features resort facilities with excellent on-site management, a welcoming foyer, vending machines, a sparkling in-ground pool, and a sun deck. A guest laundry is situated on level one.
• Maintained to holiday-let standard
• Fully tiled, split system air-conditioning
• Sheer & blackout curtains
• Private verandah with sensational park & island view
• Modern kitchenette – Pull out sofas
• Fully tiled and upgraded bathroom – walk-in shower
• Flexible letting arrangements
• Perfect for a holiday let, owners can stay, permanent let
• Dual units – one title – 64m sq – one rates notice
• Rent separately or together
• Live in one and rent the other
• Iconic 14 story complex located in the middle of the stunning Strand
• All units face The Strand – Well maintained & managed
• Excellent on-site management – reception & information desk
• Foyer entry with seating, conference room, vending machines
• Sparkling pool and deck overlooking The Strand
• Wireless internet, on-site laundry, two elevators
• On-site parking with two street access
• Watermark restaurant is on your doorstep, coffee, meals, entertainment
‘Aquarius on the Beach’ has the best seat in the house – directly across from the Strand & parklands, within strolling distance of the stunning Jezzine Barracks redevelopment and surrounded by bistros, boutiques & convenience shops. Within minutes of both the airport and CBD, The Aquarius is a popular and incomparably convenient holiday destination.